Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome cousin Tommy party

Now is time to play the catch-up game.  Poor cousin Tommy has been so neglected on my blog.  He was born February on my mom's birthday-- right out of the gate he is carrying on family traditions (Steven and my mother-in-law share a birthday too).  He is just the cutest little bundle of joy.  It has been a blessing and privilege to see the love that he has brought our whole family but especially Lindsay and Kyle.  Two days after Lindsay and Kyle brought him home from the hospital, we were all able to meet him.

Doesn't he look just tiny in Charlton's hand??




You can tell these are a little old because James was working on crawling.  Steven is encouraging him here:

I bet this is the last picture these two cousins take together where there is such a big difference in size.  



With my sister, the new mom

With his eyes open




All three cousins on my family's side

Steven is trying to get a better look at Tommy


Tommy's grandchild #3 for my parents


A month and a half later, I stole away to spend a day with just my sister and Tommy.  Tommy was wearing the "My Auntie is awesome" onesie I gave him.  I can tell that he thinks it is true.  


This is perhaps my favorite picture yet of Tommy and my sister.  Look at that face!  He's so adorable!  One look that those chubby cheeks and I'm in love.

1 comment: